Cosmetic Dentistry has been in demand due to the need of treating discolored, chipped or missing teeth. Many people have high standards when it comes to their teeth. We all strive for a beautiful, healthy and flawless smile.
Common cosmetic procedures include
- Bleaching – A chemical process used to whiten teeth or remove stains.
- Bonding – A long-lasting tooth-colored material used to either fill in gaps or change the color of teeth.
- Crowns – Caps that give a tooth its normal shape and appearance.
- Veneers – Used on teeth that have uneven surfaces, or are chipped, unevenly gapped, or crooked.
- Reshaping / Contouring – A procedure that helps correct teeth that are crooked, chipped or overlapped.